Shadow Shopper

Thursday, December 10, 2015

having a bad day

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Good day to all that will be reading this today or any other day

Well I don't know what is so good about this day or any other day.
The reason I haven't been writing lately is because I have been dealing with important bout of depressions.
I've been having these for the past 50 years but had been having treatments but here 
in Quebec the system is very problematic lately so with no meony either I cannot go
to the private,  So I'm trying to cope the best I can with what I have.


Sometimes I think to myself that it would simply bee easiest to close my eyes forever.
But then I still have my husband which I love truly and then I keep going.
But my physical health sure dos not help either, back problems and fybromyalgia and pain all day and all night.  I just cannot take it anymore.
Sometimes it's just to much.

So these are all the things that have kept me from doing my job here for the past 6 months.
I wish you would all please forgive me,
And another thing  is that I really cannot compete with all those big blogs anymore.
But I truly did enjoy reviewing all those products for my readers.
Especially that now I was in the 50 years old group I could review all these new products.

Thank you all for stopping by today.
Post a Comment