So this will be my second time reviewing a product from Rosy Toes Designs.
You can be certain that I hope it won't be the last time because she has such beautiful products to review.
Sizes are approximate.
So easy to care for.
- Use look warm or tepid water with a little wool wash or no rinse detergent in it.
- Submerge your piece and let it soak for a few minutes.
- Gently swish it through the water a few times.
- Rinse thoroughly, using the same temperature water and the same method.
- Gently sqeeze the item to remove excess water, DO NOT wring like a rag.
- Roll up in a towel to remove more water if desired.
- Pull back into shape.
- Depending on the piece, you can lay flat to dry, or stuff with plastic bags or an appropriately sized (plastic covered) book.
- You will need to turn it over and/or remove stuffing to fully dry.
- Ironing is optional, but not necessary.
The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.