Shadow Shopper

Friday, June 21, 2013

#Win Your Own Crazy Dog #T-Shirts

 

I love t-shirts and who doesn't?
Everywhere we look, someone is wearing a tee.
It's become a way of life, even when going out we're all wearing a t-shirt.
And this is perfect for a fun review and sweepstake 
for some awesome Crazy Dog T-Shirts

I love working with Crazy Dog Tshirts because they such awesome shirts at great prices.
Their shirts are high quality and last for a very long time.  I should know because I,ve worked with them 
about 1.5 year ago and I still wear my shirts from them and they still look as good as the first day I got them.
Their shirts are made of really good cotton and they can take a lot of washing.  And believe me I don't pamper my t-shirts. I just throw them in the wash and put them in the dryer and then fold them up and put them in the drawer and forget about them until I need a good ol' fashion t-shirt.


You can check out my first review about them right HERE if you want.

which you can find in the "Saint-Patricks Day Category"

IT's always super easy to shop at Crazy Dog T-Shirts.
If you need a gift for a friend a loved one or want to buy a funny t-shirt 
to make a joke to someone, then Crazy Dog T-Shirt is the place.
They have all types of Tees for the occasion.

They are also owners of  a site called Maternity Shirt.

And look at the cute shirt I got my daughter in case she ever gets pregnant.
I mean it really rocks, she could even wear it now, I mean it's got attitude.
You can get the "IT's not PMS it's You" here.
 Same great quality of cotton and same great ease of caring.



Now for the giveaway, a follower of Women-Prenuer Galore
will win her own shirt of $16.99 or less (regular retail, not sale price; no exceptions).
But you also cannot have received a promotional item within the past 90 days, or own a review/giveaway blog of your own.

Thank you so much for stopping by to read my review, let me know what you think of Crazy Dog T-shirts if you have tried them, We want to know



  I was given this sample in exchange of an honest review.
The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Post a Comment