Shadow Shopper

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Make Space in your Closet with The Rubbermaid Max Add-On Review


In these hectic times we all have to hurry and scurry.
With this said, who’s got time to clean up and pick up after everyone?
We’re all busy women, mothers, daughter, sisters and wives.
I know I am, and with my all the problems in my back and the way I suffer from fybromyalgia I need to keep my work load to a minimum and all the help I can get
But so do all the women out there, with the kids, having to drive to and back from kindergarten, the school activities after work and supper time, husbands, keeping the house clean, weekend activities. I mean we all look like chickens who’ve lost their heads.  When do women get time out for them.  
 That’s why I’m so happy when I find anything that can make my work load easier, may it be tiny or big. 

So I was really excited when I was asked to review the 

                    
                     
Since my husband had already built in shoe shelves and top shelves in our room closet, I had to pick our hall closet to do this review.  This hall closet is not all that wide but it really needed space and to be reworked.  My daughter is moving out of the house and has packed all her belongings from this closet so I was really happy to be gaining all the space back for myself but really sad that she is moving out.  (sad face, tears rolling down my face)You see she is the last one to leave the nest and it really hurts.  But at the same time I’m gaining new space, she was really sprawling everywhere.lol… Oh well girl will be girls. 
So I emptied the whole closet part where you hang the clothes and cleaned everything up and opened my Rubbermaid Max Add-On box frantically.  I was really happy to do this and anxious to see the results.  I love all the Rubbermaid products I have in the house so I was really certain I was going to love this one also.  So after emptying the box and checking all the parts with the instruction paper, I started to mount my new shelving unit.
I must tell you that mounting the shelving unit is the easy part.  Knowing how to install it the way you will like it took most of my morning.  I could not decide on which way was best.
But once I was set, I put all my clothes back in and it looked absolutely perfect and in order.  Like I told you, my closet is on the small side and I succeeded in using most everything that was in the kit.

Here is how it looked before:

Here's how it looked after:

I love my new closet, it's so much more practical.
With Max Add-on, installation is easy because it attaches to your existing shelf without using tools or tearing out what you have. Each unit contains 8 ft of shelving and a telescoping hang rod that creates double hang for shirts, skirts, or pants.
Adds eight feet of additional shelving space to existing closet unit.
Telescoping hang rod creates 2 to 4 feet of double hang for shirts, skirts and pants.
there are 4 removable cubby inserts that can be used for drawers or open bins.
The metal frames offer durable structure.  Won't take up valuable floor space.  
It sits flush against the back wall reducing swing and wasted space.  Available now at Rona, Home Depot
and selected Walmart at suggested retail price of $99.99.

Connect with Rubbermaid on 


I was given this sample in exchange of an honest review.
The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.


Thanks to all for stopping by to read this post.


Post a Comment