Free Ringtone

Monday, April 8, 2013

Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan Review

 
Good morning everyone,
hope you all had a great weekend.
Today I'm am very excited about the review I'm about to do.
I've been wanting to do this review for a long time.
So when I finally got together with Gordon from Ozeri, I was quite ecstatic.


When I received my Ozeri green earth frying pan I immediately unpacked it to take a look at it and thought: what a beautiful pan it was. Then I thought about what I was going to cook with it first. 

And then my husband said he wanted hamburgers for dinner.
So I cooked hamburgers. Naturally you don't need any butter with this pan so it cooks healthier meals.
So all there was in the pan was the meat's fat.  I really like that.
 With the butter gone, you could say there was half the fat left when cooking with the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan.

 Did you know that the Ozeri frying pan utilises a natural stone derived coating from Germany called Stonehenge and is one of the world's first frying pans to achieve non stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PFOA, cadmium, lead and other harmful chemicals.
PFOA stands for Perfluoroocanoic Acid which is known as a pollutant to the environment and has been under investigation by the EPA.  With the Stone Earth PAn's Stonehenge coating, no harmful toxic substances are ever released.

This is one of the main reasons I was very happy to review this frying pan and to bring it to my readers.
I try to prone green living and this pan falls right into this category.  Now I feel safe to cook in my own home.

I also cooked some eggs with no fat, and they did not stick, I just seasoned them a bit and voila.
I had my eggs healthy for once.  I hardly had anything to clean.  The eggs were quite good actually.
I was afraid they would be bland tasting.

Once you finish cooking your meal you have to wait till your frying pan cool off for a while and then you simply need to clean it with soapy water and a soft cloth and guess what it came out clean in a wink.
Nothing stuck to my frying pan so it came out clean so easily.  I could not believe it.
Then you simply dry it of with a soft cloth.

And you put it away carefully with nothing else in it so it stay free of nicks and scratches.

I just love my new Ozeri Green Eath Frying Pan and so will you.
You can get yours right here.

This product gets a 10 on Women-Prenuer Galore


Let us know if you are cooking with the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan, we'd like to know what you think.



I was given this sample in exchange of an honest review.
The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

Post a Comment