Shadow Shopper

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mabel Labels Sticky Stickers Review

I'm a sucker for labels, any kind of labels.
Let me introduce to you, Mabel's Labels.  Mabel's Labels is the leading provider of personalized labels for kids and adults. Their custom labels include sticky labels for clothing, personalized stickers for tweens, school labels, name labels, iron-on clothing labels/name tags, book plates, label stickers/adhesive labels for the home, and children's labels for look-alike items sent to school, daycare or camp.

Mabel's Labels sent me 45 personalized sticky labels so I could let you guys know what I think about them.
I must be honest, I don't have young kids anymore, my children have all left home.
And I'm not a grandmother yet.  So why do a review for Mabel's Labels?

Like I said, I love labels and I use a lot of labels.  I own 3 Etsy shops so my sticky labels got made for one of my shops. And the results is pretty fun and cute which is what I was looking for.


The name of  this shop is Beautyrecycled and it's a jewelry shop and I liked the idea of having an owl on the side.  I'm a fun person so I loved the idea of these fun stickers to stick on my customer's orders.  But if you have children and little ones , these sticky stickers are great to mark their toy containers and other little boxes with tiny toys too.
Or why not mark your food containers with these sticky stickers.  Or in your utility room or sewing room.
Now everything will have it»'s place and you'll know where everything will be.
There sticky stickers are wonderful and so practical.
Ordering is very easy, it only takes 3 simple steps and you're done.

Connect with Mabel's Labels on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,

Thanks to everyone for stopping by to read this review.
Have an awesome day.



I was given this sample in exchange of an honest review.
The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Post a Comment