Shadow Shopper

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Daisy Natural Skincare Review

Good morning, and a sunny one it is.
How good it feels too.

Today I would like to tell you about a small company I just discovered
that makes Eco-Friendly and organic body products.
Daisy Natural Skin Care is owned by a lovely lady named Jean-Marie that I enjoyed working with.
I've been using her products for the past 2 weeks or so and let me tell you I am in love.

First of all, let me tell you that she is in the US and I'M in Canada and the shipping was very fast.
The products arrived in a light-weight, small cardboard box of 100% post consumer recycled content, with crumbled brown paper bags for cushioning, and light paper bag to hold several products together. 
This is something I always look for as an Eco-conscious consumer.
There was minimal shrink plastic for the seal during shipping. One more thing I enjoy is that the plastic was perforated for easy removal.  I did not have to fight to get rid of the plastic like some other products.
What impressed me most was a little note I found tucked
in the package saying: “in order to reduce waste this packing material is on its second life. Please reuse or recycle where appropriate – Thanks!” I loved that!    This really has an influence on their customers.

Now for the products I got to try, 
I picked the White Ginger and Amber scent but did not know if I would like it or not, but did know that I loved Amber.  
I started with the honey and oatmeal soap.

  
 Guess what?, I'm in love with this scent, it is invigorating, and men around just want to get closer to you to smell you better.  This soap lathers a lot and leaves your skin so soft and smelling wonderful and lusty.

After you'll want to follow with the Whipped Avocado Butter or the Lotion Stick in Ginger and Amber.
Either of these will leave your skin very soft and smelling like a queen and your man will desire you and follow you wherever you want.  No kidding this scent is very sexy.




This whipped Avocado body butter, goes on like air because it is so light and soft. 
I have very dry skin and this whipped body butter makes my skin immediately soft and I can go all day before reapplying some more.  I love the solid lotion because I can carry it with me at all time an apply it whenever I need a touch up.

And last but not least, I also tried a delicious almond lip balm.
So irresistible lip balm. 
I love it and have used it everyday since I received it.
My husband is always trying to kiss me because he's crazy for that almond scent. so am I by the way, which is why I chose that scent.  Works wonders on dry lips too.
 
Daisy Natural Skin Care sure knows how to treat her customers.  Her products are sublime.

They are made with natural ingredients that are good for your skin!
Daisy Natural Skin Care products are made with safe and effective ingredients, many of which can be found in your local health food store and even your pantry!

You too can buy these great products at Daisy Natural Skin Care's Etsy Shop.

And for the next month, until May 17th, you, my readers have a special discount of 15% off
every $15 purchase at Daisy Natural Skin Care Etsy shop  

Simply use this special code 
WPG15 


 You can connect with Daisy Natural Skin Care on:

I would like to thank Daisy Natural Skin Care for tha opportunity to have tried these wonderful products and to ahve worked with her.
It was wonderful.

Thanks to all of you who drop in to read my reviews and participate in my giveaways.

  
I was given this sample in exchange of an honest review.
The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.  
Post a Comment