Free Ringtone

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holy Clothing Review

 
Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a very merry Christmas.
I had a quiet one with my daughter and my husband.  I will be seeing my 2 sons at New Year.
On with the task at hand.
You all know that I've gained quite a bit of weight over the past 2 years due to medication I've been taking for my back and Fibromyalgia.  And if you have a weight problem like me and on top of that you are tall like me.  I'm 6 feet tall.  You might have a bit of a problem finding clothes that fit you well. I know 1 or 2 places that I can get a few nice pieces but it's still a problem to find nice looking clothes. The other problem is that I hate going out to shop, I love shopping on the net and guess what you guys?  I've found a great place where they sell beautiful plus size clothing.  I love this shop so much.
Their style is a mix of medieval, gypsie, boho and romanesque all mixed in together that
gives you quite the beautiful mix you see in their shop.  While browsing Holy Clothing shop I caught myself dreaming a couple of times.  Their clothes are very figure flattering and their dresses are very free flowing.
You can buy this beautiful blouse for $26.99.
It comes in 16 colors.  I could not believe my eyes when I saw that they carried my size, but not only that they carry this blouse up to size 5X  ladies, so go get yours and many mores beautiful selections.
And the colors they come in is simply awesome, it took me about 1 hour just to decide which color I was going to pick for this review. But you know what I am going back to buy this blouse in green jade and black.
And there are many other models that I'm in love with.
I love this model of blouse very much mainly for the free flowingness it gives to the movement from it's design. It's very comfortable and I don,t feel squeezed in it.
I love the fabric, it's 100% viscose, rayonne.
The only thing I dislike is that after you wash it you need to iron it because it wrinkles.
I'm not strong on ironing, but for this blouse I do. And it looks great.

Here is one in salmon color

 
Once I put in my order at Holy Clothing, I received my order really fast.  Their site and ordering process are really user friendly.  You can even translate their site to Deutsh, French, Italian or Spanish for easier use of it.
 At Holy Clothing, you will find dresses, tops, skirts and pants.
They have a unique style of their own and that is what I love about them.  That's probably what buid their popularity.  I'm certain your will love them too.
Connect with Holy Clothing on Facebook,
This site get a 10 on Women-Prenuer Galore
 Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have an awesome day

I was given this sample in exchange of an honest review.
The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

 
Post a Comment