Shadow Shopper

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hear Doggy Dog Toy Review




  

Good morning everyone, 
already it's Thursday and that means it's gonna be the weekend very soon, Yeah!!!!
But until then we still gotta work.

Today I want to tell you about a great dog toy which is called the Hear Doggy!
It is made by the Quaker Pet Group and you are going to collect them all.

Aren't you tired of the sound that the squeaky toys make day after day?  I mean your pet loves it but I know it drives me crazy , so it always ends up on the fridge or in the cupboard so the dogs don't play with it.  But the Quaker Pet Group have found the perfect solution.  They have come out with a pet toy which the squeak is silent to us but that the dog can still hear.


 

Here is a diagram that shows you the difference between the human and dog hearing range and where the Hear Doggy! falls.
The dog has the same fun and you don't get irritated.

The science behind Hear Doggy!: Dogs can hear sounds at a higher frequency (0 to 45KHz) than humans (0 to 20 KHz). Tuned to an ultrasonic range in the 24-28 KHz frequency, each Hear Doggy! squeaker is out of human hearing range, but still fun for your four-legged friend.
 Hear Doggy Flats have amazing ultrasonic technology and are made with no messy stuffing in the body! Collect all the fun characters!

When I first received my Hear Doggy! toy, I thought it was broken cause I didn't hear any sound.
I did not know about these toys yet, and I only knew that the sponsor was sending me a dog toy.
But it was when I saw my little terrier dog going crazy around me and wanting the toy really bad that I figured it out.  I then took a closer look at the carton stuck to the toy and I then saw what it was and understood.  So I went around the with the toy squeaking it and all 3 dogs were after me wanting the darn thing, and then I threw the poor toy to it's sure death.  But it was my little terrier that won the toy.  
She's the most ferocious with squeak toys, and so I went to take the toy back about 15 minutes later to save the toy to play later.
Look at the poor thing being shaken violently.
 

You can collect them all.


HD Flats BeaverHD Flats RabbitHD Flats CatHD Flats Flamingo   


There is one that is certain to amuse your dog and you lol...
This little toy is a winner in our house, the dogs love it especially the smaller terrier, Tuco, she goes nuts when I'm the kitchen and she is in her bedroom asleep she certainly hears it from afar.  I couldn't believe at first but it's true humans do not heat it but dogs sure do.
But my older dogs react less then the smaller one, and she is old, she is 9 years old and always ready to play.
What a great toy to offer your dog.

This item gets a 10 on Women-Prenuer Galore

You can connect with Quaker Pet Group on Facebook and You Tube.

Thanks for stopping by to read this review.



Post a Comment