Shadow Shopper

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Eye Magic Eye Lifts Review



I don't know about many of you, but I have droopy eyelids.
I am 47 years old and as a running gag in our household, I say that by the time I'm 60 I'll be walking over them.  But no joke, they are not getting better.
And I've been seriously thinking about getting a surgery but that costs a lot of money.
And having drooping eye lids is a real pain, No way you can put eye shadow, and even putting mascara on is a pain.  Because after many years of drooping eye lids your eyelashes don't curl no more and naturally with ages they tend to disappear.  But in my case they got shorter and go their separate ways. But I still wear mascara from time to time.  You can check out The Eye Magic shadow review I did here and the problems of having droopy eyelids.


What causes Drooping Eyelids or Ptosis
Eyelid ptosis refers to the drooping of one or both eyelids and is caused by weakness of the muscle responsible for raising the eyelid, damage to the nerves which control those muscles, or laxity of the skin of the upper eyelids. The eyelid droop may be barely noticeable, or in severe cases, the lid can descend over the entire pupil. Drooping eyelid can occur in both children and adults and can be caused by the normal aging process, a congenital abnormality (present before birth) or the result of an injury or disease. Drooping eyelid occurs most often due to aging.

Ptosis treatment
Ptosis does not usually improve with time, and nearly always requires corrective upper eyelid surgery by an ophthalmologist specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery. In most cases, surgery is performed to strengthen or tighten the levator muscle and lift the eyelid. If the levator muscle is especially weak, the lid and eyebrow may be lifted. Eyelid ptosis treatment can usually be performed with local anesthesia except with young children.
 

But I have discovered an easy, affordable and pain free way to less drooping eyelids.

Meet the Eye Magic Eye Lift miracle worker


The Eye Magic Eye Lifts are in no way a permanent fix to drooping eye lids.
They definitely are an awesome way to feel better about myself.
When I put these on the first time, and looked at myself I couldn't believe it.
I actually looked better and my lids had lifted.


What you see in the picture above is myself with no make up on.
I get a really good lift if I do say so myself.  What do you guys think.
Of course it takes a bit of practice to attain a certain expertise to put the eye Magic Eye Lifts on but I must say that after watching their video 5 times and trying them on myself about 3 times I just about got it right and must say that it just about doesn't show at all.  I wear them when I go out on special outings and when I wear make up it's even better, I don't wear that much make up just a bit of bronzing powder and that does the trick in concealing all.
I'm amazed at how much I show about myself on this blog. lol...

The Eye Magic Eye Lift Get a 10 On Women-Prenuer Galore 

If you want to check out more picture of before and after click here.

You can get your own Eye Magic Eye Lifts for only $19.99 here.

Connect with Eye Magic Eye Lifts on Facebook and Twitter
and Google+


Post a Comment