Shadow Shopper

Friday, November 16, 2012

Bigelow Tea Holiday Tea Assortment



IF you love tea, and I know a lot of people do.
I one of them.  I at least 3 cups of green tea per day everyday.
They say green tea contains antioxidants which is good for you. so I drink it everyday.
I also enjoy herbal teas and fruit teas and seasonal teas.
Which brings me to today's post.
I did a review about one company that makes awesome teas and it's called 
Bigelow Tea.  See my review here.

They are having a special for the Holidays on their Seasonal Teas, so please check it out.


Buy One – Get One FREE
Enjoy 50% savings on this specially-packed
Holiday Tea Assortment
►►►
Nothing spreads holiday cheer like the wonderfully enchanting flavors of Bigelow Seasonal teas.
And now, for a limited time, your shopping dollars can go twice as far with this two-for-one offer on specially-packed Holiday Tea Assortments.   
But hurry! BOGO pricing on this item expires November 20, 2012, or while supplies last.





















64148
Post a Comment