Free Ringtone

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Curls Review



I was excited to work with My Curls for a review.

My Curls specializes in curl products for those with curls. Their scrumptious curly hair care products are filled with healthy ingredients and are free from parabens, mineral oil and sulphates. Our products are designed to add moisture, make combing easy and beautify your hair from the inside out.  This is the place to buy curl products if you want to enhance your curls and to protect them and get your hair in top condition and keep them this way for a long time.

My Curls sent me 3 sample size of these following products.

The cleansing cream
The conditionner
The curl smoothie.



Now let me tell you about each product I tried and how they worked and left my hair.

But first let me tell you about my hair.
If you've been a follower of this blog and reading it you guys must have seen a few pictures of me and noticed that I have long hair and that they are not curly.
So if you have visited the My Curls site you probably wonder why I am reviewing their products.
Well my hair is wavy by nature and I thought that if I tried their product they would help my hair get their curly waves back.  And guess what? It did.

Now for the review.

First product i tried was the Cleansing Cream. 
Cleansing Cream Shampoo for Curly Hair
 It's a very gentle cleansing shampoo.
Made with natural ingredients that will lift dirt and remove excess oils without stripping your hair of its natural oils and sebum.  It's free from harsh chemicals like SLS and is infused with a variety of healthy, natural ingredients.  The only thing that it did not do for me is that it did not take care of my dandruff problem and my scalp itching.








 Then  I tried the Coco Curly Conditionner.

Natural conditioner for curly hair
I applied it while in the shower with the hair wet and I detangled my hair right there an then as they suggested.  A rich and creamy conditioner filled with ingredients that penetrate deeply into the hair shaft, it restores damage, enhances shine and provides instant moisture.  I love this conditione, after I came out of the shower and towel dried my hair, I delicately combed my hair.  And hardly had any trouble combing it. My hair is long to my middle of the back so it does get tangled quite a bit when I wash it.  But with this conditionner it was hardly tangled and it made it easier to work through.
And then I left it to dry naturally.


Key Benefits:
  • Makes detangling easy which means less breakage and no tortuous combing!
  • Restores moisture and soothes frizz
  • Enhances the hairs' natural shine and adds luster.
Key Ingredients
  • Coconut oil
  • Jojoba oil
  • Lavender Essential Oil:


Last I used the Curl Smoothie 
 curl smoothie natural hair lotion
 Once my hair was dry I noticed that my hair had it's curly waviness that it should have.
It did not look heavy as usual or limp. it looked alive and shiny.
I gave the Curl Smoothie a try even if I did not have a tight curls.
And the result was cool.  I had bigger and clearer waves in my hair and I am really enjoying this product enough to say that I would really buy the conditioner and Curly smoothie but the shampoo is not enough for my itchy scalp and dandruff.  But their products are really great.

Key Benefits:
  • Provides hair with excellent moisturisation
  • Non-greasy and easy to apply
  • Reduces frizz, adds luster & enhances curl definition
  • Prevents split ends, single-strand knots and breakage caused by dryness
               
         

Key Ingredients:
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil:  
  • Organic Coconut Oil:  
  • Palm Kernel Oil:  
  • Honey:  
  • Vitamin E:  


These get a 10 on Women-Prenuer Galore

Connect with My Curls on Facebook And Twitter

Thanks everyone for stopping by and reading my post.
Have an awesome day



I was given this sample in exchange of an honest review.  
The opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Post a Comment