Shadow Shopper

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Oni Knife from Dreamfarm Review


When I got in touch with the people at Dreamfarm and asked them if we 
could work together on a review, I was really happy that they accepted to work with me.
They had me choose an item from their wonderful items that must have been created by great geniuses.
I must admit that I had a bit of a hard time to decide on which item to choose since all of them had something to offer me in the kitchen.
Each one did something to save time or just make my life easier.

You know that at Dreamfarm their purpose is to solve problems.
You will notice that their products are totally different, that they look odd but they work brilliantly.
Also for a product to be useful, it must solve a problem.


So I finally made my mind and took the Oni knife which is absolutely the best knife to own in the world.

 Jot 

It does 3 things for one knife.
It spreads, it cuts and it cuts into your plastic wrap.
Let's say you need to make you tomato sandwich: you cut your tomato into slices with your knife, then you take that same knife and switch it to the other side and use it to spread your butter and mayo, and when you need to cut your plastic wrap, you simply use the other end of the knife to cut through the plastic wrap and voila, you're all set and you only have 1 knife to wash.
Ain't that fantastic?

I told you this knife was the only knife you needed.  Now I used it all the time in my kitchen.


I love my garlic thinly sliced and this knife slices really thin, the blade is really sharp.


I use it in my everday cooking becasue I love the way it works and slices.
I also love way the blade is made, because of it's German stainless steel blade with hollow grounds it creates air pockets to easily cut foods like tomato and cheese without them ever sticking to the knife.
Well that's what they say in the add. I've been cutting quite a lot with the knife and cut through a lot of cheeses and some cheese have stuck to this blade.  Some foods have aslo stuck to it, For the cheese not stuck to the blade I noticed that you must have a perfectly cleaned and cool knife.
Soapy hand wash recommended. Top rack dishwasher safe.
  • Blade Length: 12cm / 4.7"
  • Total Length: 23cm / 9.1"
  • Weight: 0.07kg / 0.15lb


You can purchase this Oni knife for $29.95 and can buy it here.

Connect with Dreamfarm on Facebook and Twitter.
and check their videos on YouTube.


Dreamfarm sent me a free Oni knife in exchange of an honest review.
The opinions written here are 100% my own.
Post a Comment