Shadow Shopper

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas shopping at Very, no ordianary department store

Christmas is just around the corner, and like I said the other day, if you're shopping on the net, you have to start now if you want to get your presents in time for Christmas.
I've found another great place to shop for Christmas.
Please add it to you Christmas list. Sadly it's not a green shop but it's a great place,
since it's got everything in the same place. The on line store is Very which sells women's, men's and children's clothes, it has sportswear, home & furniture, electrics, entertainment, gifts and jewelery, toys, beauty and Christmas, I mean they have everything.
Speaking about Christmas and since I'm a woman, don't we all want to look glamorous and beautiful on Christmas eve and all the other nights we are invited out to our families for those special dinners?
Or when we are the ones at home making those special dinners and inviting all the families over and taking care of our guests, I think we should look our very best. Very store has the most beautiful pencil dresses for that occasion that will make you feel gorgeous and glamorous. People will compliment you on your look and will envy you. Asking you where you bought that dress. Then you'll be certain no one will have the same dress, and you know how embarrassing that can be.
So be the beauty of the ball for the evening, shop at
www.very.co.uk


They have other great things also,
for Christmas they have a special on specially marked items, you can buy 3 for 2.
So you get the cheapest for free.
It's pretty easy actually. For Christmas I found this cute Love Label gift Set for my daughter, a Braun Shaver for my man,  and this Fudji S2500 camera for me. 
Of course I could go on as the list is longer but I like I said this store is filled with items and I'm certain you will be able to find what you need for your list. You get next day delivery and free returns. You also have the option to buy now and pay later.  And also you can take advantage of their Take 3 payment option.
It's really a great way to shop if you're a bit on the tight side to shop.
This is one of the best shop on the net I've discovered in my review years.
I'm bookmarking it so be certain to bookmark it also for future use, you never know when it'll come in handy, birthdays, and other celebrations or Holidays.
If you have any questions , don,t hesitate to ask, I'm always ready to answer.

Thanks for reading this review please comment after your visit to 
Very to let me know ho you found the store.



I was paid for this review, but the opinions are 100% my own.
Post a Comment